WRITE CHALLENGE - ANTHOLOGIES
Hope you enjoy reading them!
Before you begin
LAKOTA'S ENRICHMENT AND ACADEMIC
DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS
See entry form for all details
The Write Challenge
The Write Challenge is an annual writing contest for students within the Lakota Local School District. The contest is hosted by Lakota LEADS.
This year's theme:
1. the quality or state of being proud: such as
2. respect and appreciation for oneself and others as members of a group and especially a marginalized group
3. a source of pride: a person or thing that makes you feel proud
4. the most active, thriving, or satisfying stage or period: prime
5. a group of lions living together
Interpret the topic however you like, just remember to follow the writing guidelines on the entry form. Good writing will cause the reader to question, to cry, to laugh - in other words, to think and feel! We can’t wait to read your interpretation!