Before you begin
The Write Challenge
The Write Challenge is an annual writing contest for students within the Lakota Local School District. The contest is hosted by Lakota LEADS.
This year's theme:
1. the quality or state of being proud: such as
2. respect and appreciation for oneself and others as members of a group and especially a marginalized group
3. a source of pride: a person or thing that makes you feel proud
4. the most active, thriving, or satisfying stage or period: prime
5. a group of lions living together
Thank you to all of this year's entries. They were all well done and a pleasure to read.
Click here to read this year's Write Challenge Anthology.
WRITE CHALLENGE - ANTHOLOGIES
Hope you enjoy reading them!
See entry form for all details
LAKOTA'S ENRICHMENT AND ACADEMIC
DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS