The Write Challenge is an annual writing contest for students within the Lakota Local School District. The contest is hosted by Lakota LEADS.
THIS YEAR'S COMPETITION IS NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING ENTRIES!
THIS YEAR'S THEME IS CHANGE!
· Contest is open to students K-12 who reside in the Lakota District.
· Entries due on or before March 11, 2018. No exceptions.
· Entries must be original and cannot have been previously published.
· Entries may be poem, narrative, or essay.
· Winners will receive an award, their writing will be published in an anthology, and they will be honored at a reception in the Spring.
· See entry form for all details.
2017 Write Challenge Winners Recognized
LEADS celebrated the work of the 2017 Write Challenge contest winners. Congratulations to these young authors for their outstanding work!
We can't wait to celebrate again with this year's amazing young authors!